Sunday, March 20, 2016

Million and One Thanks

Million and One Thanks
Paper Arts Challenge 292!

A Million and One Thanks script is so elegant.  Stampin Up makes some excellent sentiments, this is one of my favorites. The colors are crisp and bold.  The designer series paper is retired and I wish I could get my hands on more.

This was a more challenging PPA292 card sketch.  I flipped it around and boom, found my inspiration.

Supplies:
Stamps: Million and One
Tools: Banner Punch, Scallop Circle Framelit

Accessories: Rhinestones
Inks: Basic Black, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Sweet Sorbet, Basic Black, Coastal Cabana


Thanks for checking out Stampin Amore!


4 comments:

  1. I love how you found your inspiration by flipping the sketch!! Thanks for joining the Pals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sketch looks great flipped! Beautiful color scheme....the black adds great contrast! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you flipped the sketch and the colors are so pretty and elegant. Great job! Thanks for playing along with us this week at PPA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to flip it upside down! Great use of retired products. Thanks for joint the fun at PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete