Saturday, April 1, 2017

FMS281 Thank You

FMS281 Thank You
 Hello Stampers :)

I have a card sketch for you today from Freshly Made Sketches.  To see what the others created click here.  These sketches are awesome, and I highly recommend you try it some time.  Even if you do not "enter" them onto their site and just use for ideas.  There are some sketches I use over and over and are just classics.

This particular card had a lot of possibilities.  I thought it screamed for washing tape.  

Stamps: MSE Thank You
Tools: Flourish Framelit

Accessories: Silver Button, White Twine, Silver Washi Tape
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Coastal Cabana


I love these colors together.  Coastal Cabana still stands as my all time favorite Stampin Up In-Color from 2013-15.  

SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, and I love to see Coastal Cabana again! I miss it too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The washi tape really is perfect for the sketch and you chose some great one! Such a pretty card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete